Saturday 12 October 2013

Travelling Back In Time



So on Thursday, October 10th I finally managed to get my butt to the Distillery District here in Toronto. In my years of residing within the hustle and bustle of this city, I have to confess: I've been quite oblivious as to the beauty that lies here.

Cafe Canadien

Filled with tourists at every turn, the Distillery District is a glimpse of Old Toronto. It is an entertainment hub for the 'artsy' type and I had an amazing time just sitting there at Balzac's Coffee Roastery having my Cafe Canadian with double chocolate brownie on the side. I must add: One of the main reasons for my visit was to take pictures for an upcoming project for my 3D Design class in College. (LOL!) See! I can multi-task!

Balzac's






No comments:

Post a Comment